Why buy bike from us?
THE BOSS OF ‘CROSS
Go full gas! Built to dominate today’s fast and technical ‘cross courses or full-throttle gravel adventures, the SuperX features unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confidently stable “charge-any-line” handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package. It’s a new kind of ‘cross performance. It’s the new boss.
Unmatched traction and huge mud/tyre clearance, paired with confident “charge-any-line” handling make this ultra-light machine the ultimate ‘cross or gravel race rig.
THE Ai ADVANTAGE
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
OutFront Steering Geometry features a slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake. The combo delivers great stability for technical descents and great agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
FEATHER LIGHT. ULTRA STIFF
BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions, or run up to 40mm tyres for adventure and gravel riding.
SMOOTH AS A BELGIAN BEER
SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 12x142 thru-axle
- Fork: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 front, 12x142 rear
- Spokes: Double-butted, Stainless, straight pull (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Di2 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 1x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, ti rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file