Why buy bike from us?
Born to Roll and Roam
Topstone is pure gravel goodness. With its high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling, it is ready to smash out big miles on the backroads, explore routes less travelled, or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
- Dropper Post Compatible: Topstone 1 comes with a dropper post, and clean internal routing lets you add a 27.2mm dropper to any of the others.
- Removable Fender Bridge: Bolts on when you want fenders, disappears when you don't.
- Ready for Adventure: With mounts for three water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage, Topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction: Cannondale's decades of aluminum expertise deliver a frame that's light, efficient and oh-so-smooth.
- Confident Rider Position: Topstone shares similar stack and reach measurements with our Synapse endurance bikes, for a confident and sporty riding position.
- OutFront Steering Geometry: A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed and great agility where needed. Just what you need for mixed-surface confidence or multi-day adventures.
- Big Tire Clearance: Built with plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability.
- Full Carbon Fork: Full carbon forks on all models, with tapered steerers and 12mm thru-axles, for a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end.
- Frame: Topstone, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount rear brake, internal cable routing
- Fork: Cannondale Topstone Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires:WTB Nano TCS, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA Omega ME Alloy, 46/30
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain:KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file