Why buy bike from us?
Transportation, fitness and fun. Escape is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on and go.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape is your ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape is always up for the adventure.
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tires and integrated rack mounts keep you rolling on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:high-tensile steel (with low-rider rack mount)
- Handlebar:Giant Sport, 25.4 alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 25.4
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Giant Connect Comfort
- Shifters:Shimano ST-EF41, 3x7
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Brakes:Tektro TK837
- Brake Levers:Shimano ST-EF41
- Chain:KMC Z51
- Crankset:forged alloy, 28/38/48 with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket:cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX02 double-wall aluminum
- Tires:Giant S-X3, 700x35
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file