Why buy bike from us?
Sometimes the best adventures are the toughest ones. The ones that test you. Be prepared for whatever comes your way, with a lightweight drop-bar adventure bike that can tackle paved roads, gravel or dirt.
When the pavement ends, your ride doesn’t have to. A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, smooth-handling composite fork, and drop-bar positioning make ToughRoad SLR GX the right choice for adventuring into the unknown. The fast-rolling 700c wheels are fitted with Giant tubeless tires. These allow you to run lower tire pressure for comfort and traction, and they also reduce the risk of flat tires. The D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibration and shocks to help minimize fatigue on long rides. And powerful disc brakes with 160mm rotors give you added confidence and control on rough roads and in all types of weather. Thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts and the X-Defender downtube complete the package, making ToughRoad SLR GX the perfect machine for tackling imperfect roads.
Frameset constructed with ALUXX SLR, lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
Comfort and stability
D-Fuse seatpost and optimized geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame:ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact XR Ergo-Control, 31.8
- Stem:Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle:Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano Sora, 2x9
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Sora long cage
- Brakes:Giant Conduct hydraulic
- Brake Levers:Shimano Sora
- Cassette:CH-HG400, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset:FSA Omega Adventure, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket:FSA Mega EXO
- Rims:Giant S-X2 tubeless wheelset
- Hubs:Giant S-X2 tubeless wheelset
- Spokes:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tires:Giant CrossCut AT 2, 700x38
- Extras:DT X-Defender
ALUXX SLR Aluminum Technology
This superlight Pro level aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any Giant aluminum frameset. State-of-the-art microscopic grain manipulation and advanced butting allows for 20 percent thinner and lighter tube shapes than ALUXX SL framesets.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file