Why buy bike from us?
Faster up the climbs, longer loops, more singletrack fun on any given day. Give yourself the power and freedom to extend your trail-riding adventures.
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E+ Pro a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent support, all controlled by RideControl One. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm in the front, and frame geometry that’s designed for 27.5 wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. Enjoy E-bike riding just the way you want—ride with full power or tune it less aggressively. The EnergyPak is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame and gives you 500Wh of capacity. The RideControl ONE offers an easy to operate button control for a comfortable ride. It all adds up to a fun day out on the trails.
ALUXX SL frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain.
High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride farther and master all terrain.
Handlebar-integrated control unit for a clean and high end design.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 140mm Maestro suspension system
- Fork:Fox 36 Float Performance 27.5+ 150mm, EVOL, 3-position Micro Adjust Grip Damper, Boost 110x15QR, e-Bike optimized
- Shock:Fox Float DPS Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 3-position lever, 185x52.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned
- Handlebar:Giant Contact 35 Trail, 35x800mm
- Stem:Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm, under bar remote lever
- Saddle:Giant Contact, Neutral
- Shifters:SRAM GX Eagle
- Front Derailleur:MRP 1X V3 custom
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM GX Eagle, Type 2
- Brakes:SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Brake Levers:SRAM Code R
- Cassette:SRAM PG-1230, 11-50T, 12-Speed
- Chain:SRAM GX Eagle PowerLock 12-Speed
- Crankset:SRAM X-Sync Eagle 36T 104BCD chainringPraxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set
- Rims:Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized
- Hubs:Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimised
- Spokes:Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimised
- Tires:Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO, Dual compound [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO, Dual Compound [R]
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)Tubeless kit
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Pro, 360% tuneable support, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion Panasonic
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
PedalPlus 4-Sensor Technology
The PedalPlus 4-sensor technology system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce consistent power across the entire gear range. It precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor delivers a seamless power boost.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file