Why buy bike from us?
UPTOWN CITY STYLE OR BUMPY BACKROADS, THIS VERSATILE E-BIKE HELPS YOU ENJOY THE JOURNEY.
The Explore E+ combines urban riding style with versatile performance that can handle rougher roads. The ALUXX aluminum frameset and a SyncDrive Sport motor that's powered by Yamaha combine for great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions. Designed for adaptability, Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to go wherever they want to go.
- Frame:ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork:RST Pulse AIR, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar:Giant Connect XC Riser
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle:Giant Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals:Aluminum Platform
- Shifters:Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano BL-MT500, i-spec II
- Cassette:Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset:Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Rims:Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs:Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast chargerMIK system carrier top-deck
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, on-board navigation, mini USB charger
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Lighting:Axa BlueLine 30Lux Steady E6 frontAxa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier:MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file