Why buy bike from us?
Take control of the trail with this fun new hardtail E-bike. Now you can climb with greater ease and comfort, and ride farther—the perfect formula for an enjoyable day on the trail.
The Fathom E+ is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. A lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry will help you experience trail riding like never before. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer hills and technical trails. With a 120mm front suspension fork and the superior all-round performance of 27.5 wheels and tubeless tires, it offers smooth control and confidence. The side-release EnergyPak is integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for charging. And you can control all your settings with the clean, easy-to-use RideControl ONE setup.
Smooth power delivery
The SyncDrive Sport motor technology delivers smooth, instantaneous power to conquer all kinds of terrain and have more fun.
120mm front suspension and the superior all-round performance of 27.5 wheels with tubeless tires adds up to better control and handling.
Responsive hardtail handling
Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and trail-friendly geometry keep you in control on off-road terrain.
- Frame:ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, 141mm Boost QR, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork:SR Suntour XCR32 LO 29" 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer, lockout
- Handlebar:Giant Connect TR, 31,8x780mm
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle:Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals:Aluminum Platform
- Shifters:Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano SLX, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette:Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset:Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor , 28/38T
- Rims:Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Hubs:Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 9mm QR [R] 141mm QR, e-bike optimised
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4", EXO, 60 TPI
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
PedalPlus 4-Sensor Technology
The PedalPlus 4-sensor technology system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce consistent power across the entire gear range. It precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor delivers a seamless power boost.
EnergyPak - Side Release
The side release EnergyPak can be removed from the frame by moving it sideways. This allows for more compact frame designs, lower stand-over heights and XS sizes. The side release batteries have a capacity of 400Wh and 500Wh and are used on mountain and trekking E-bikes
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file