Why buy bike from us?
Lightweight and trail-ready, this little dirt shredder gives them multiple gears to tackle hills and a durable build that will keep up with their adventures.
Built with a lightweight aluminum frame, lots of stand-over clearance, and easy-to-use gears, this is the rigid version (no front suspension) of the XtC Jr. family. Available with 20- or 24-inch wheels and smooth-rolling tires that can handle the trail, it’s a fun and stable way to get started on the trail.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:high-tensile steel rigid fork, 1-1/8, 25.4mm steel steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Jr MTB, low rise, 25.4mm
- Stem:1-piece steel quill
- Seatpost:steel, 27.2x250mm
- Saddle:Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Pedals:one-piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano RS35 7 speed Revoshift
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Brakes:alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers:alloy, Junior MTB
- Chain:KMC HV500
- Crankset:Steel 36T w/CG x140mm
- Bottom Bracket:semi-cartridge
- Rims:Giant Kids 20, 6061 aluminum, with CNC braking surface
- Hubs:Joytech nutted type, 28H
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Giant Junior Lite Sport, IA-2549 20x1.95", 22 TPI
- Extras:bell, kickstand, RD protector
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file