Why buy bike from us?
Here’s a ticket to hit the trail. The XtC Jr. is the perfect way to introduce young riders to off-road riding.
Designed to get young riders pumped on riding trails, XtC Jr. 20 and 24 are just the right size and have all the right features. With a lightweight aluminum frame, front suspension, fast-rolling 20 or 24-inch wheels and trail-ready tyres, this mini mountain bike is up for adventure.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:HL alloy, 50mm travel, alloy monocoque lower, lockout
- Handlebar:Giant Sport alloy, low rise 31.8mm, 600mm
- Stem:forged alloy Ahead, 15-degree
- Seatpost:alloy single-bolt, 27.2x300mm
- Saddle:Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Pedals:one-piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano RS35 21 speed Revoshift
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Brakes:alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers:alloy, Junior MTB
- Chain:KMC HV500
- Crankset:ProWheel A643+, 24/34/42 with chain guard
- Bottom Bracket:semi-cartridge
- Rims:Giant Kids 24, 6061 aluminum, with CNC braking surface
- Hubs:Joytech , 32H
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Giant Junior Lite Sport, C-1866, 24x1.95, 27 tpi
- Extras:bell, kickstand
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file