Why buy bike from us?
Take to the trail with a new level of confidence. With its combination of grippy, rock-eating, plus-sized tires and smooth-riding suspension, the all-new Stance gives you more traction, more control and more fun.
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and our innovative FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect way to improve your trail-riding game. Its new 27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility gives it a plush ride quality that soaks up bumps and adds more traction and stability. Combined with 120mm of smooth suspension travel front and rear, it’s a confident ride that will have you nailing new lines.
27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility offers option for more added confidence and control on the trail.
Proven suspension setup
FlexPoint rear suspension offers 120mm of travel (plus 120mm fork up front) for smooth-riding confidence on climbs and descents.
High-quality aluminum frame
The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminum is hand-built and engineered in-house by the world leader in alloy bicycle technology.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Suntour Axon 32 LO-R, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, QR15x110mm
- Shock:Suntour Raidon R
- Handlebar:Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Connect, ±8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Alivio FD-M4020-D
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore S, Shadow+
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT200 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette:Shimano HG400-9, 11x36
- Chain:KMC X9
- Crankset:Praxis Cadet 2x9, Boost, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket:Praxis 90 Press Fit
- Rims:Giant XCT 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Hubs:[F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Sport, Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Tires:Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, TR, EXO, tubeless
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
FlexPoint Suspension Technology
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file