Why buy bike from us?
Amp up your trail riding adventures with this all-new, all-conquering 29er. Whether you’re gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big backcountry loop, do it like a boss on this big-wheeled singletrack shredder.
It took years for our team of engineers, product designers and pro riders to create a new mid-travel 29er that met their high standards, but the wait was worth it. The rebirth of this trail bike marks a huge step forward, offering a true advantage in all-round trail performance. It starts with a full composite frame that’s fitted with our most up-to-date Maestro suspension. The Advanced Forged composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock help produce 115mm of smooth rear-wheel travel that’s active and sensitive to small bumps, giving you killer traction and confident control. And the frame geometry is all new, with progressive headtube and seattube angles, shorter chainstays and a longer toptube—all engineered to balance the speed and control of its 29-inch wheels with the quickness and agility you need to rail corners, hammer through rock gardens and do it all with confidence and control.
29er confidence and control
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Latest suspension tech
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree headtube angle and 74.5-degree seattube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles
- Fork:DVO custom-tuned Sapphire D1 34 29, 130mm travel
- Shock:DVO custom-tuned Topaz 2 T3
- Handlebar:TruVativ Descendant carbon, 800 x 35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem:TruVativ Descendant, 35mm, 0mm rise
- Seatpost:RockShox Reverb, 30.9mm
- Saddle:Contact SL (neutral)
- Shifters:SRAM X01 Eagle, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM X01 Eagle
- Brakes:SRAM Guide RSC [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:SRAM Guide RSC
- Cassette:SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10x50
- Chain:SRAM XO1 Eagle
- Crankset:SRAM X01 Eagle Dub, Boost, 32
- Bottom Bracket:SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims:Giant TRX 0 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width
- Hubs:Giant TRX 0 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant TRX 0 29 WheelSystem
- Tires:[F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file