Why buy bike from us?
HER FIRST TWO-WHEELER. ONE OF LIFE’S GREAT EXPERIENCES, THE COLOURFUL ADORE MAKES IT EASY.
A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, coaster brakes and fun colours make Adore the perfect riding companion for the driveway and beyond. This bike is fitted with an easy to use single-speed drive train and mini-rider settings. Designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. Complete with a bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move.
ALUXX frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her ride light and easy.
Singlespeed drivetrain, coaster brake and smaller grip design let her learn to ride in a natural way.
Easy balance tyres, training wheels and a low standover height allow for safe maneuvering.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:high strength plastic rigid fork, steel steerer with dropout Cap
- Handlebar:Giant Kids, high 75mm, 420mm width
- Stem:Ahead 28.6/25.4x 60mm
- Seatpost:steel, 25.4 x 230mm
- Saddle:Giant Grow Technology
- Pedals:nylon platform
- Brakes:alloy direct pull/drum brake
- Brake Levers:alloy Jr. adjustable reach
- Chain:KMC C410
- Crankset:high-tensile steel 1-piece, 28
- Bottom Bracket:loose ball
- Rims:Giant Kids, 6061 aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Hubs:nutted, 16H with 74mm O.L.D
- Spokes:14G SUS
- Tires:Giant Easy Balance, 12x2.125
- Extras:training wheels, bell, basket, streamer
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file