Why buy bike from us?
Get your dose of singletrack on a fun hardtail that puts you in control. Featuring new 27.5+ wheels and tires, Fathom helps you climb, corner and descend with confidence.
With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame and new 27.5+ wheels and tires, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of plush 27.5+ tires. The larger tires absorb bumps and give you more traction, so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for a 120mm suspension fork.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Traction and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the confident, stable handling of 27.5+ tires, and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Suntour SF19-Raidon 32, Boost LOR, tapered steerer, QR 15x110mm
- Handlebar:Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals:MTB Caged, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Front Derailleur:Shimano FD-M4020-D
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Brakes:Tektro HDM 275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:Tektro HDM 275
- Cassette:Shimano HG400-9, 12x36
- Chain:KMC X9
- Crankset:Shimano FC-MT210 Boost, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Press Fit
- Rims:Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs:[F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Sport Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Tires:Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, wire, 60 tpi, TR , tubeless
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file