Why buy bike from us?
From dirt paths to singletrack trails, this aluminum hardtail will get you rolling with its smooth handling and confident control.
This lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset features classic off-road design made specifically for 27.5 wheels to strike just the right balance between control and quickness. The hardtail frame is optimized for a 100mm suspension fork, which helps soak up trail obstacles and improve control. For aspiring off-road riders looking to climb a little faster and get more comfortable riding singletrack, Talon is your ticket to XC adventures.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Traction and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the confident, stable handling of 27.5 tires, and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:SR Suntour XCT HLO 27.5, 100mm travel, lockout, with preload adjuster
- Handlebar:Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost:Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle:Giant Connect (upright)
- Pedals:MTB Caged, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Acera
- Brakes:Tektro HDC M275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic
- Brake Levers:Tektro HDC M275
- Cassette:Shimano HG31, 11x34
- Chain:KMC Z8
- Crankset:ProWheel Burner, 22/32/42
- Bottom Bracket:Cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX03V 27.5 6061 aluminum, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs:[F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Maxxis Ikon, 27.5 x 2.2, 60 tpi wire
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file