Why buy bike from us?
Navigate urban streets, cruise the bike path, or explore forest trails. Part mountain bike, with its flat handlebar and plush suspension bike, and part city bike, ATX is at home in any environment.
Closely related to Giant off-road bikes, ATX features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. It also uses size-specific wheel diameters—smaller size bikes use 26-inch wheels, while larger sizes use 27.5. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height. Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling in all weather or riding conditions, and integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
With a mountain bike style flat handlebar, suspension fork and disc brakes, you can ride road or dirt with confidence.
Lightweight and durable
Frameset constructed with high-quality ALUXX aluminum.
Comfort and stability
Frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability on rough roads, paths or trails.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:SR Suntour XCT 26/27.5, 100mm travel
- Handlebar:Giant Sport XC, 31.8, alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport alloy, 10-degree
- Seatpost:Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle:Giant Connect (upright)
- Shifters:Shimano EF41, 3x7
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Brake Levers:Shimano EF41
- Cassette:Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x34
- Chain:KMC Z51
- Crankset:ProWheel forged, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket:cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires:Giant Quickcross 27.5x2.1/26x2.1
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file