Why buy bike from us?
The Cuda CP24 advance's to an 8 speed Shimano Altus with EZ fire shifters, It also features Chromo forks so that no energy is wasted like it would be using a cheap suspension fork.
Your young rider won't get much more of a better start to cycling than this, with perfectly sized components that compliment shorter riders arm and leg span allowing them to get out and enjoy some fun rides! All the tubing on the frames has been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
This model weighs in at just 9.9kg!
- Frame: Alloy double butted
- Frame Size: 32cm
- Fork: Cro-Mo
- Number of Gears: 8
- Crankset: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro
- Handlebars: Alloy 2in1
- Bar Tape/Grips: Soft compound
- Saddle: Cuda junior
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs laced onto alloy rims
- Wheel: Size 24"
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 24 x 1.5
- Weight: 9.9kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file