Why buy bike from us?
Developed for the high-stakes world of pro cyclocross racing, this legendary ’cross machine is a proven winner. With a lightweight composite frameset, integrated components, and World Cup pedigree, it’s a champ in all conditions.
When you’re gunning for the holeshot, chasing the break, or railing turns in sketchy cyclocross conditions, every advantage counts. Pros settle for nothing less than perfection, and this is the machine that meets their demands. The TCX Advanced Pro features a superlight Advanced-grade composite frame that’s handcrafted with race-proven geometry and asymmetrical chainstays for optimal power transfer. The innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance without adding weight, so you can pedal smoothly no matter how rough the course. The OverDrive 2 steerer tube system delivers pinpoint steering performance. Other innovations include flat-mount disc brakes, and a 12mm front and rear thru-axle for total control cornering, sprinting or climbing in dirt, sand, mud or snow.
Light and agile
Advanced-grade composite frame offers a perfect balance of light weight for climbing and accelerating, plus stiffness for precise handling on rough cyclocross terrain.
Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
Smooth ride quality
D-shaped composite seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations, minimizing fatigue so you can stay strong to the finish.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm axle, flat mount
- Fork:Advanced -Grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact
- Stem:Giant Contact
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:SRAM Rival 1
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM Rival 1
- Brakes:SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic
- Brake Levers:SRAM Rival 1
- Cassette:SRAM PG1130, 11x36
- Chain:SRAM PC1170
- Crankset:SRAM Rival 1, 40T
- Bottom Bracket:GXP
- Rims:Giant P-X2 Disc 700C wheelset
- Hubs:Giant P-X2 Disc 700C wheelset front / rear thru axle
- Spokes:Giant P-X2 Disc 700C wheelset
- Tires:Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33, 120 tpi, folding tubeless tyres
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file