Why buy bike from us?
Ready to crush some gravel? With its lightweight, endurance-oriented composite frame, generous tire clearance and smooth ride quality, the all-new Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel or dirt.
This is a performance gravel bike that’s equally adept at tackling paved roads or dirt. That versatility comes in handy when your ride includes a little bit of everything. It’s designed around a lightweight Advanced Composite frameset with endurance geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45c so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
Versatile gravel geometry
All-new gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
An innovative new Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tires help smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power with all-round versatility, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, full carbon composite OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle
- Handlebar:Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm 5-degree back sweep , flare drop
- Stem:Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact SL (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra RX
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Praxis Zayante, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket:Praxis M24 BB86
- Rims:Giant CXR-1 Carbon WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant CXR-1 Carbon WheelSystem 12mm thru-axles
- Spokes:Giant CXR-1 Carbon WheelSystem
- Tires:Giant CrossCut Gravel 1, 700x40, tubeless
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file