Why buy bike from us?
So smooth, so efficient, it feels like flying. This lightweight flyer combines the sporty feel of a road bike with the added confidence and control of a flat handlebar.
The perfect balance of road bike speed and city bike versatility. Built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, this new flat-bar road bike puts the rider in a comfortable position that’s smooth and efficient. The fast-rolling 700c wheels and vibration-absorbing composite D-Fuse seatpost help smooth out rough roads. The fast-rolling 700c wheels can accommodate large tires up to 32c, perfect for tackling rough roads with confidence and control, while integrated ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer adventures. Powerful disc brakes give you added control in all types of weather, and easy-to-use rack mounts make FastRoad SL a smart choice for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
Light and agile
ALUXX SL aluminum frameset with updated geometry minimizes weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
Smooth and comfortable
Innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
Easy to accessorize
Smart-mount rack and fender system lets you customize the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect flat
- Stem:Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano 105, 2x11
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Brakes:TRP flat mount TKD-84 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers:TRP TKD-84
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG70011, 11-34
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano, threaded
- Rims:Giant P-R2 disc, tubeless wheelset
- Tires:Gavia AC 2 tubeless, 700x28
- Extras:Contact Ergo Max bar end
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file