Why buy bike from us?
Build up speed and build new fitness. Perfect for bike paths, city streets and all types of roads, this new flat-bar road bike is smooth, quick and super sleek.
From fitness rides to effortless commutes, the all-new FastRoad Advanced is a fast, fun way to go. It blends the speed and efficiency of a performance road machine with the smooth-riding stability of a flat-bar bike. The frame is made with Giant’s Advanced Composite material, which makes it lightweight and compliant. The innovative D-Fuse seatpost helps soak up bumps and road vibrations. The fast-rolling 700c wheels can accommodate large tires up to 32c, perfect for tackling rough roads with confidence and control, while integrated ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer adventures. From city commutes to a daily fitness regimen, FastRoad Advanced is with you all the way.
Light and agile
Advanced Composite frameset with updated geometry minimizes weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
Smooth and comfortable
Innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
Easy to accessorize
RideSense integrated data transmitter and smart-mount rack and fender system lets you customized the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle
- Handlebar:Giant Connect flat
- Stem:Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano RS700, 2x11
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Brakes:TRP flat mount t TKD-84 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers:TRP TKD-84
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG70011,11x34
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Press Fit
- Rims:Giant P-R2 disc, 12mm thru-axle, tubeless wheelset
- Tires:Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28
- Extras:Contact Ergo Max bar end
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file