Why buy bike from us?
MAIN STREET, SIDE STREETS OR FOREST TRAILS. YOUR CHOICES ARE LIMITLESS WITH THE VERSATILE ROVE.
Rove is a versatile option for dirt or road riding adventures. It’s an ideal choice for entry-level riders looking for a fitness, recreational or commuting bike that can go on-road or off-road. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, it’s constructed with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with added standover height for stability and confidence. Featuring a plush suspension fork, which on select models can be locked out for smooth pavement or flipped open for off-road excursions, so it’s both efficient and capable. Disc brakes come on select models, and integrated dropouts allow you to add racks and panniers. Finally, semi-internal cable routing provides a clean look and performance.
Whether you end up on pavement or trails, Rove is game, so you can relax knowing your bike is capable for any adventure. Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tires, a low-rise handlebar and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration. When the road gets rough, front suspension absorbs bumps to ensure a comfy ride on any terrain.
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and LivRight Sizing, along with the lightweight ALUXX frame technology, create a flawlessly tuned and comfortable ride for women.
Perfect for fitness, commuting and exploration needs alike.
Flat bars, front suspension, disc brakes and a low standover height provide generous stability and capable comfort.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC low rise
- Stem:Giant Sport
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Liv Connect Comfort
- Shifters:Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Acera
- Brakes:TX-122 linear pull
- Brake Levers:Shimano EF500
- Cassette:CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain:KMC HG71
- Crankset:ProWheel Burner-201P, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket:sealed cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX02 DW aluminum
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Giant Crosscut, 60 tpi/wire/anti-puncture, 700x38
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file