Why buy bike from us?
THE SMART, STYLISH AND ELEGANT WAY TO GET AROUND TOWN. A LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE BIKE WITH THOUGHTFUL DESIGN MAKES ORDINARY TRIPS MORE FUN.
The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off. Select models offer integrated fenders and a full chainguard to protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather, plus baskets and racks to carry your things. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish yet functional grips add the finishing touch.
With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch. Flourish 2 offers an added bonus, integrated fenders and a full chain cover protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather.
The lightweight ALUXX frame with a classy step-through design makes zipping around town simple.
A cushioned spring seat and upright geometry smooth out city bumps for a relaxed yet stable ride.
Equipped with a chain cover and integrated fenders, this bike blends urban style with a lightweight ease.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:chromoly, high-tensile steel
- Handlebar:alloy, 25.4, low rise
- Stem:alloy adjustable
- Seatpost:alloy, 30.9
- Saddle:Liv Comfort
- Shifters:Shimano SL-7S31 Revo
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano internally geared
- Brakes:alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers:alloy comfort
- Cassette:Shimano, 18
- Chain:KMC Z410 ARB
- Crankset:alloy, 38
- Bottom Bracket:sealed cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX-02 alloy, double wall
- Hubs:[F] Shimano DH-C3000-3N-NT / [R]Shimano SG-C3001-7R
- Spokes:stainless steel
- Tires:Kenda K-192, 700x38
- Extras:front/rear lighting, fenders, kickstand, rear rack, basket, chain cover
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file