Why buy bike from us?
INVITING EACH AND EVERY WOMAN TO TACKLE ROAD AND GRAVEL RIDES WITH CONFIDENCE AND EASE. YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE AWAITS.
Invite offers a relaxed, slightly upright riding position, with multiple braking options. All combine to help you feel free and relaxed on roads, paths, and even easy to moderate trails. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and global body dimensions studies to harness a women’s lower body power, we create bikes that are comfortable, stable, and provide unmatched traction and control. The lightweight ALUXX Invite won’t shy away from a little work — enjoy the option to add panniers and bike bags to truly revamp your ride, making it a master accomplice in outdoor escapades or the around-town errand goddess.
Here it is — your invitation! Planning your next adventure on road, dirt or both starts now. With wider tires, women’s- specific design, low stand-over height and two sets of brakes — one on the drops and a secondary set of Liv’s proprietary ergonomic-inspired brakes available to the rider from any angle. The result is pure confidence for every rider. As soon as you move the pedals you will immediately feel like the Invite was created just for you.
Lightweight and durable ALUXX frame design, coupled with a more upright riding position, makes it fun to get around town and seek adventure.
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy ensures the best fit, form, and function for women. Along with a comfortable and capable frame design, Invite includes two sets of brake levers for reliable disc braking that’s always accessible.
A capable dirt or paved road traveler, Invite finds its balance among fitness rides, exploration and commutes.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
- Stem: Giant Connect, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Saddle: Liv Contact (Forward)
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Sora 18 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora with Tektro TL102 sub lever
- Cassette: Shimano HG400, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: FSA
- Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset[F]28H [R]28H
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut AT 2, 700x38
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file