Why buy bike from us?
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFESTYLE AND REDiscOVER YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE WITH RELIABLE COMFORT THAT TAKES YOU THROUGH THE CITY AND BEYOND.
Set your sights farther, get back on a bike and fit more awesome in your day with the motor-assisted Amiti E+. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Amiti E+ was designed for a woman’s comfort and taste. The bike provides a lower stand over height, facilitating getting on an off the bike. Amiti E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for loyal traction, an integrated day light on the head tube, fenders and tubeless tires for optimal comfort and safety. The handlebar-mounted control lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level, support level, speed and distance. Amiti E+ offers three levels of assistance for speed control, Eco, Normal and Sport, which add 80%, 180% and 300% of your power to your pedal stroke. This bike can take you from city streets to rough country roads seamlessly.
Feel the freedom that comes with more time in your schedule conquering a ride in record time, explore more gravel paths and the roads, and spend weekends with friends outdoors. The Amiti E+ dissolves the barrier between you and your passion to pedal the journey. With the integrated motor and battery design, this is a bike that can keep up with your will to move! The wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, making Amiti E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling.
Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 200km range of the ultra-reliable downtube- integrated EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Sport Motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 80Nm of torque and has three speed control settings: Sport, Normal, and Eco, ranging from 80-300% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue.
The reliable and easy-to- access EnergyPak side-pull battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories a cinch, and paired with fenders and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
PedalPlus4-sensortechnology smooths out bumps for a natural riding feel, and the ergonomic RideControl EVO makes controlling pedal assist functions second nature with handlebar controls and clear key data indicators. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tires, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into an approachable and bump-gobbling ride.
- Frame:ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork:RST Volante, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar:Giant Connect XC Riser, 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle:Liv Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals:Aluminum Platform
- Shifters:Shimano SL-M2000
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset:Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Rims:Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs:Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Liv and Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file