Why buy bike from us?
DiscOVER A LITTLE MISCHIEF AND UNKNOWN TERRITORY WITH THE TRAIL-READY Embolden, THAT BIKE PERFECT BIKE TO GET YOU ONTO THE TRAILS AND SINGLETRACKS.
Embolden is designed with women’s-specific geometry and 120 mm suspension front and rear, on the single-pivot Flexpoint platform. This bike feels stable, fast and energetic even as the terrain gets technical, meeting the demands of trail riding. Using our 3F Design Philosophy, we designed a geometry that provides a low standover height, making dismounts and maneuvering your body around the frame effortless. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and through rocks, providing a stable, trustworthy feel.
With 120 mm of front and rear suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
120 mm front and rear travel plus confidence-inspiring geometry, disc brakes and dropper post.
Utilizing Giant’s premium single-pivot suspension design, Embolden is a highly capable, trail-versed dual suspension bike.
LivRight Sizing and 3F Design Philosophy guarantee a design built truly for women and the perfect fit across all frame sizes.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Suntour Axon 32 LO-R, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, QR15x110mm
- Shock:Suntour Raidon R
- Handlebar:Giant Connect Trail
- Stem:Giant Connect, ±8-degree
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Switch, dropper post with remote, 30.9mm
- Saddle:Liv Contact (forward)
- Shifters:Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT200 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano BR-MT200
- Cassette:Shimano HG400-9, 11x36
- Chain:KMC X9
- Crankset:Praxis custom Cadet 2x9 Boost, 22x36
- Bottom Bracket:Praxis 90 Press Fit
- Rims:Giant XCT 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Hubs:Giant Tracker Sport QR, sealed bearing 32H,[F] QR15,Giant Tracker Sport,[R] QR 141
- Tires:Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, 60tpi EXO, tubeless
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
FlexPoint Suspension Technology
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file