Why buy bike from us?
BUILT TO COME ALIVE AT HIGH SPEEDS FOR THE UNCOMProMISING TRAIL RIDER, THIS ENDURO-CAPABLE BIKE CAN PEDAL AND DESCENDS TECHNICAL TERRAIN LIKE A DREAM.
Hail is the world’s first truly women’s-specific 160 mm bike in the market. Now, with a 170 mm fork, Hail is ready to tackle even more challenging terrain Hail offers ample travel with a relaxed head angle for fearlessly confronting steep, technical terrain, up and down. And the lightweight ALUXX-SL frame is designed to balance a woman over the PowerCore bottom bracket, placing her in the right position to control steep climbs and charge technical descents. Built with women’s-specific 3F Design Philosophy and trunnion mounted Maestro suspension platform, Hail meets the demands of aggressive trail riders and enduro racers. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures bike handling is still nimble and playful, while carrying more speed in corners and rock gardens, and provides stability when landing jumps. Hail comes in multiple amazing color and graphics schemes.
Hail is meticulously handcrafted around 160 mm [R] and 170 mm [F] suspension to balance women on steep, technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through fast corners, and confidently hold your line in speed-sucking rock gardens. The frame design positions the rider over the bottom bracket for climbing prowess to match its descending dexterity. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, perfect for aggressive trail riding, bike park runs and enduro racing.
With 160 mm suspension, proven Advanced Composite frame design and top-level component offerings.
Balanced for Control
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy creates a frame for women with tuned stiffness and compliance, and a suspension set up for women for a bike that’s ready to shred.
Built to Come Alive at High Speeds
The combination of 27.5 wheel size, Boost wheel/hubs and new trunnion mount Maestro Suspension technology are the perfect trifecta of trail precision.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front/rear triangles
- Fork:RockShox Yari RC Solo Air, 170mm travel, Boost, 15x110mm MaxleLite, tapered steerer, custom 46mm offset
- Shock:RockShox Deluxe RT, trunnion mount
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL TR35, 35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem:Giant Contact SL 35, 35mm
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle:Liv Contact (forward)
- Shifters:SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes:SRAM Code R [F]200mm[R] 180mm
- Brake Levers:SRAM Code R
- Cassette:SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain:SRAM NX
- Crankset:TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, 30
- Bottom Bracket:SRAM GXP Press Fit
- Rims:Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs:[F] Giant Tracker Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker 12x148, sealed bearing
- Tires:[F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 TPI, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, 60 TPI, EXO, TR
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art, high-pressure molding process used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar aluminum components.
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file