Why buy bike from us?
Sometimes less is more. The Acid 240 SL is a kid's bike pared down to the essentials to make a light, strong and capable mountain bike for the junior riders in your family.
With its strong 6061 aluminium frame and light aluminium fork, we've made a virtue out of simplicity. The smooth-shifting Shimano 7 speed gears give your youngsters the range they need to keep up with the grown-ups, while powerful V-Brakes - fitted with a power modulator at the front to minimise the risk of accidents - are equipped with brake levers especially designed for small hands.
New width Schwalbe tyres are lighter than before as well as grippy, fast-rolling and comfortable and, of course, the whole thing is designed and built with the same attention to detail that we put into all of our bikes.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061
- Fork Rigid Alloy Fork
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 580mm, 12mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ard-M310, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Asl Rs45r7a
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Crankset Prowheel, 32t, 140mm, With Chainguard
- Chain Kmc, Z-51
- Cassette Sunrace Mfm300.7, 13-34t
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Cube Ace17, 24h
- Tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam, Folding
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube Bell Nuvo
- Weight 9,9 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file