Why buy bike from us?
Light, strong, simple, versatile - and perfectly proportioned for a keen young rider to get the best from it. That's the Reaction 240 SL, our new junior hardtail.
Featuring a heat-treated 6061 aluminium frame and matching aluminium fork, our design team took a minimalist approach to build the lightest, most reliable and capable kid's mountain bike they could imagine. The powerful V-Brakes are easy to control, thanks to brake levers designed to accommodate a child's shorter reach - and a power modulator on the front to help reduce the chance of an unscheduled over-the-bars incident.
Sram's slick-shifting NX 11 speed gears cover a huge range, putting even the steepest of climbs within reach of a determined youngster. And big volume, super lightweight folding Schwalbe tyres offer loads of grip and comfort, for confidence-inspiring handling in the dirt, whilst wheels with a reduced spoke count save even more weight.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061 Size 24"
- Fork Rigid Alloy
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 560mm, 25mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Sram Nx-1, 11-Speed
- Shifters Sram Nx
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Crankset Cube Crankset, 32t, 152mm, With Chainguard, Token Bb Chain Kmc, X11
- Cassette Sunrace Csms2, 11-42t
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Cube Ex17, Alloy Nipples
- Tyres Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.1, Folding
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Weight 9,8 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file