Why buy bike from us?
If there's an aspiring young mountain biker in your family, chances are they're already pushing their boundaries.
The Reaction 240 TM will be right there with them, building their skills and confidence as they get faster and bolder out on the trails. Shimano's 1x11 SLX transmission provides a simple, reliable and wide-ranging choice of gears via its 11-46 tooth cassette, making the right gear selection for any trail scenario just a click or two away. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes add easily controllable, all-weather stopping.
We selected a Suntour air sprung fork with 70mm of travel, rebound adjustment and a lighter negative spring specifically aimed at younger and lighter riders. It's easy to set up and offers noticeably improved comfort, grip and control. Finally, we fitted Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.35in tyres for their confidence-inspiring grip and comfort. Add it all up and it makes the Reaction 240 TM a fully featured junior mountain bike, with absolutely no compromises. It's ready to rock...
- Frame Alu Lite 6061
- Fork SR Suntour Raidon LO-R, 70mm
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX RD-M7000-GS, Shadow, 11-Speed
- Shifters Shimano SLX, Sl-M7000
- Brake System Tektro HD-M282, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Crankset Cube Crankset, 32t, 152mm, With Chainguard
- Chain KMC, X11
- Cassette Sunrace CSMS2, 11-46T
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Cube EX23, 28h, Disc, Tubeless Ready, Alloy Nipples
- Tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.35, Folding
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Sdg 18 Fly Jr.
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Weight 11,3 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file