Why buy bike from us?
Ranging from the LXS to the L100, the Legion series of bikes offers everything a BMX rider could need from your first true BMX bike in the L18 to a fully park, street and dirt worthy machine in the L100.
Mongoose® has infused over 40 years of experience along with feedback and insights from our pro riders to develop the best line of Legion bikes yet.
- Frame 4130 chromoly, BMX freestyle geometry, removable brake mounts, integrated headset, mid BB shell
- Fork 4130 chromoly, 1-1/8" threadless steerer, tapered legs
- Crank 2-piece
- Chain KMC® Z410
- Bottom Bracket Mid sealed bearing, 8-spline spindle
- Cog Set 9T cassette driver
- Rims aluminum, double wall, 36H
- Front Hub Alloy, 3/8" female axle with bolt; 36H
- Rear Hub 36H, 9T Cassette, 14 mm axle, sealed bearing, AL shell
- Spokes 14G black
- Tires 20" x 2.4"
- Pedals BMX, nylon
- Brakes aluminum U-brake
- Brake Levers aluminum
- Handlebar Mongoose®, 4130 chromoly, 8.75"
- Grips Mongoose® MushXL, 160 mm
- Stem Mongoose®, top load, 50 mm ext.
- Headset threadless sealed integrated 1-1/8"
- Seat Post steel, 25.4 mm, pivotal
- Saddle Mongoose® Pivotal
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file