Why buy bike from us?
Ranging from the LXS to the L100, the Legion series of bikes offers everything a BMX rider could need from your first true BMX bike in the L18 to a fully park, street and dirt worthy machine in the L100. Mongoose® has infused over 40 years of experience along with feedback and insights from our pro riders to develop the best line of Legion bikes yet.
- Frame: Hi-Ten steel, BMX freestyle geometry
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel; 1 1/8" threadless steerer
- Crank: 1-piece
- Chain: KMC® Z410
- Bottom Bracket: American loose ball
- Cog Set: 9T cassette driver
- Rims: aluminum single wall 36H
- Front Hub: Steel, 3/8" axle; 36H
- Rear Hub: 36H, 9T Cassette, 3/8" axle, ball bearing, steel shell
- Spokes: 14G chrome
- Tires :20" x 2.25"
- Pedals: BMX, nylon
- Brakes: steel U-brake
- Brake Levers: aluminum/Resin
- Handlebar: Mongoose®, Hi-Ten, 8"
- Grips: Mongoose® Mush, 145 mm
- Stem: Mongoose®, front load, 48 mm ext.
- Headset: threadless 1-1/8" external
- Seat Post: steel, 25.4 mm
- Saddle: Mongoose® slim-railed
- Components - Extras: brake detangler, 2 pair axle pegs
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file