Why buy bike from us?
Ranging from the LXS to the L100, the Legion series of bikes offers everything a BMX rider could need from your first true BMX bike in the L18 to a fully park, street and dirt worthy machine in the L100. Mongoose® has infused over 40 years of experience along with feedback and insights from our pro riders to develop the best line of Legion bikes yet.
- Frame: Tectonic® T1 Aluminum; internal cable routing
- Fork: High-tensile steel; 1” threadless steerer
- Crank: Samox® aluminum 3-piece, 150 mm, 40T chainring
- Chain: KMC® S1
- Bottom Bracket: Euro cartridge bearing; square taper axle
- Cog Set: 16T freewheel
- Rims: Xposure® aluminum double-wall, 28H
- Front Hub: Aluminum, 3/8” axle; 28H
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, 3/8” axle, dual FW threaded; 28H
- Spokes: 14G chrome
- Tires: Arisun XLR8 20” × 1-1/8”
- Pedals: BMX, nylon
- Brakes: Aluminum linear-pull
- Brake Levers: Aluminum
- Handlebar: Mongoose®, aluminum, 4”
- Grips: Mongoose® Hive, 120 mm
- Stem: Mongoose®, front load, 30 mm ext.
- Headset: Threadless 1”
- Seat Post: Aluminum, 22.2 mm integrated saddle
- Saddle: Mongoose® Unifier Mini
- Components - Extras: QR seat clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file