Why buy bike from us?
EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ANYTHING — EMBRACE PAVED ROADS, PATHS AND DIRT TRAILS WITH CONFIDENCE AND STYLE.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tires, and a relaxed style that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedaling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. Bliss 26 is available in both V-brake or disc brake versions.
It could be your first time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighborhood for a light pedal — an introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise, braking precision and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Open up the possibilities to follow the road less traveled.
With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
The LivRight Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
A front suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brake option make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:SR Suntour XCT 26/27.5 HLO, 100mm travel
- Handlebar:Giant Sport alloy, 31.8
- Stem:Giant Sport alloy
- Seatpost:Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle:Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Pedals:one-piece, black PP, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Brakes:Tektro TKB172 [F160][R160]
- Brake Levers:Shimano EF500
- Cassette:Shimano HG31,11x32
- Chain:KMC HG71
- Crankset:ProWheel forged A6061, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket:sealed cartridge
- Rims:GX28 27.5X32H
- Hubs:Joytech Disc hubs, alloy hub, double-sealed, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file