Why buy bike from us?
Influenced by Albert Mercado’s artistic, fluid, and highly creative approach to riding, his line of bikes are built to inspire you to leap out of the box and find your style.
- Frame: GT Kachinsky Signature Tech Geometry Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, 100% Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 36h
- Hubs: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt front, Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Free Coaster, 17mm Nut rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: GT Pool, 20 x 2.3"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 170mm 2pc, 19mm x 48T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 25T AL Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC HL710 Half Link
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 4pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm, w/ GT plug
- Stem: GT BK Elevated 100% CNC Top Load 1-1/8", 34mm Rise, 48mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Brake Levers: Hinged Alloy
- Saddle: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file