Why buy bike from us?
When you’re buying a bike from the company that has been in BMX from the beginning, you know you’re getting the love, dedication, and innovation that comes along with it. Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One is available in a variety of sizes, built to suit every need.
- Frame: GT Mach One Race Styling, Aluminum
- Fork: GT BMX design, 1" Steerer, 1" Blades, Aluminum
- Rims: Alloy single wall, 16" 28h
- Hubs: Steel Body, 3/8" Axle front, Steel Body, Freewheel, 3/8" Axle rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Innova, 16 x 1.75"
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Crank: Steel Forged 1-Piece, 114mm, 33T Steel Chain Ring
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Race, Steel, 3"H x 17.7"W
- Grips: GT Junior
- Stem:Alloy Ahead stem, 37mm Ext
- Headset: 1" Threaded, Ball Bearing
- Brakes: Rear Alloy Caliper Brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT Uni Mini padded
- Seatpost: AL Integrated w/ Saddle, 22.2 x 160mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file