Why buy bike from us?
Fit in and look the part during any session with a bike that looks like the pros’…and without putting a hurt on your wallet. The Slammer is durable enough to take the abuse common while you dial in your moves.
- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy single wall, 20" 36h
- Hubs: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 15mm Nut front, Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Innova, 20 x 2.3" front, 2.2" rear
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Tubular CR-MO 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375"H x 28"W, 3°Up, 11° sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Length
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Brakes: Rear SST ORYG Detangler, Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: Integrated saddle w/ post
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file