Why buy bike from us?
FROM EPIC SOLO ADVENTURES TO GROUP ROAD RIDES, Avail IS LIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND ENGINEERED FOR FEMALE RIDERS.
The lightweight Avail SL Disc is handcrafted with ALUXX SL, our highest grade aluminum. Avail optimizes a woman’s riding style, providing pedaling efficiency, razor-sharp handling and added compliance. Disc brake technology offers braking confidence and control in variable conditions, and the integrated D-Fuse seatpost reduces road vibration and fatigue. Other features include the OverDrive steerer tube for increased frontal stiffness and precise steering, along with the PowerCore bottom bracket that transfers power directly from each pedal stroke to the road.
Avail SL Disc is fit to handle those long days on the road. When taken in groups or on solo adventures, this bike shines with elegant, modern style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions. Avail SL Disc will lead you down new roads and to up to new heights.
Built for Endurance
Lightweight ALUXX-SL tubing and the modern endurance geometry designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
Powerful disc brakes and a compact frame geometry offer expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant Carbon D-Fuse
- Saddle:Liv Contact (forward)
- Shifters:Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Brakes:Giant Conduct SL
- Brake Levers:Shimano 105
- Cassette:Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Press Fit
- Rims:Giant P-R2 disc wheelset
- Hubs:Giant P-R2 disc wheelset
- Spokes:Giant P-R2 disc wheelset
- Tires:Giant P-R3 AC, tubeless, 700x28c
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Compact Road Design
When introduced by Giant in 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file