Why buy bike from us?
Fat-tyre adventures begin with a bike that you can rely on - a companion that'll be with you over every pebble, rock and root, no matter where you explore.
We built the Aim with this in mind, using our expertise in aluminium frame building to create a bike with a comfortable ride and intuitive, safe handling. New for 2019, we've refined the frame design so that fitting fenders or a rack is quicker, easier, neater and more secure. Reliable components include a Suntour suspension fork and powerful mechanical disc brakes. The result is a bike that'll inspire you to explore, wherever the trail leads you. And with our Size Split system, there's a frame size to suit every rider.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Brake System: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 14,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file