Why buy bike from us?
The Attention is the kind of bike that'll redefine your expectations.
Available in both 27.5in and 29er versions, depending on frame size, you're guaranteed to find the perfect fit. Building on this ergonomic foundation, we selected components renowned for their performance and value. New for 2019, we've even redesigned the rear end to make it easier than ever to attach a luggage carrrier and mudguards for a sleek, integrated look and the added versatility of a day-to-day commuter or weekend tourer. With a Shimano 3x10 speed transmission - including an XT rear derailleur - and a smooth, easily adjustable RockShox suspension fork, we've created a versatile hardtail that'll slot right into your active lifestyle.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M611, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M3050, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M3050, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file