Why buy bike from us?
Built to dissolve tricky sections of singletrack quickly and effortlessly, the Acid is a bike that's more than capable of living up to its name.
With a completely revised frame for 2019, our design team pulled out all the stops to help you come out on top of any trail challenge. From the light, agile and efficient 6061 aluminum chassis to the air sprung RockShox fork, smooth Shimano SLX and XT 2x11 transmission and light, CUBE-built wheelset, it's a trail-ready hardtail that leaves nothing to be desired. And, because it's available in a wide range of sizes spanning both 27.5in and 29er wheel standards, there's an Acid with your name on it. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLock
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-H, Sideswing, 31,8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-2, 36x26T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file