Why buy bike from us?
You might guess from the Reaction Pro's name that we're really getting down to business with this bike. And you'd be right.
Completely revised for 2019, we've retained all the features that made the Reaction a popular choice amongst keen riders and added sleek, easy-to-use luggage carrier and mudguard mounts for even more versatility. The spec list is bursting with high quality components that won't let you down. From the easy adjustability and plush performance of the RockShox air fork to the slick reliability of Shimano's 2x11 SLX and XT transmission, this is a bike that's crying out for some fast singletrack action. No-compromise speed, comfort and control, and now with the option of an easy conversion to commuting or touring duties. It's a compelling combination.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLock
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-H, Sideswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25, Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file