Why buy bike from us?
The Reaction TM Pro is the heart of the Reaction range.
To our designers, that means one thing: they can really go to town. The combination of RockShox's new Sektor fork and 2.6in Kenda Hellkat and Nevegal 2 tyres serves up a serious dose of technical trail-taming ability, backed up by the Kind Shock LEV dropper post - so you can tackle steeps with ease - and a Newmen cockpit with 760mm handlebar for superb control. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes to keep your speed in check and Sram's 1x11 NX transmission with a Race Face Ride crankset, you've everything you need to take the fight to the mountain... and come out on top.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8 27.5" Tires
- Fork: RockShox Sektor, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sram NX Trigger
- Brake System: Magura MT Thirty, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Race Face Ride Cinch, 32T, 170mm
- Chain: Sram 11-Speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-1130, 11-42T
- Front Hub: CUBE DHF112
- Rear Hub: CUBE MZ5R
- Rims: Rodi TRYP 35, 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready
- Tyres: Rear - Kenda Nevegal 2 ATC, 2.6, Front - Kenda Hellkat ATC, 2.6
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: Kind Shock LEV SI, Handlebar Lever, 27.2mm, 120mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour