Why buy bike from us?
The Elite C:62 Race is an uncompromisingly high performance carbon speed machine with an emphasis on low weight - but that doesn't mean that we've sacrificing versatility on the altar of outright speed.
The superbly light, efficient frame is the obvious choice for cross-country and marathon racing, but it's also a great option for any rider who just enjoys getting the best out of their fitness. For 2019 we've paired this exceptional chassis with a RockShox SID fork and a Sram 1x12 transmission. Combined with Newmen finishing components and a light, strong wheelset, it's everything you need for a day at the races - or simply to ride hard and fast.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, 12x142mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox SID RL, Fast Black, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, OneLock
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0, 740mm
- Grips: Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XO1 Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sram XO1 Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle™ DUB, 34T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram PC-XO1 Eagle™
- Cassette: Sram XG-1295, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Rear -Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin, Front - Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file