Why buy bike from us?
CUBE Teamline colours don't end up on just any old bike. The distinctive livery is fair warning to your startline competition: this is a bike that means business.
Starting with a frame constructed from our very best C:68 carbon, we went on to spec the best of the best in high end components. Shimano's brand new 1x12 XTR transmission combines the marque's legendary smoothness and precision with the widest possible range of ratios to cover any eventuality, while a Fox fork offers superb adjustability, impeccable bump swallowing ability and low weight. Topped off with Newmen carbon cockpit components and Schwalbe rubber for the best grip and cushioning, it's all uncompromisingly high quality. Are you ready to smash out a few more personal bests? Because the Elite C:68 SL teamline most definitely is.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, 12x142mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, Kashima Coated, 100mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XTR BR-M9100, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M9100-1, Boost, 34T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M9100
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M9100, 10-51T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Shimano XTR HB-M9110-B, 28-Loch, Center-Lock , QR-15 , Boost
- Rear Hub: Shimano XTR FH-M9110, 28-Loch, Center-Lock, Through Axle
- Rims: Newmen Evolution SL A.25, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Rear -Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin, Front - Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SL
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Superlight, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file