Why buy bike from us?
When you've got the urge to explore off-road, you'll want a bike that's up to the task: comfortable, reliable and easy to handle.
That's why we developed the Access. Like all of our female-specific bikes, it's a complete tailored package with the emphasis on all-day comfort, responsive but stable handling, and safety you can depend on. We paid special attention to the geometry, saddle, stem length and handlebar width - so that every ride is a pleasure, not a chore. Mechanical disc brakes give you the power you need to stop safely in any conditions, while 24 slick-shifting Shimano gears mean you're just a click away from tackling any trail. There's even a Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail and the edge off potholes and bumps. And, with our Size Split setup, there's an Access to suit any rider. It's got everything you need and nothing you don't - just get out and enjoy the ride!
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE Coil, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Brake System: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Chain: KMC KMC Z72
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear Hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE HPP MTB
- Saddle: CUBE WS Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 14,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file