Why buy bike from us?
You might guess from the Access Race's name that it's got speed in its genes - and you'd be right.
But you don't need to go racing to get the benefit from its lightweight frame, intuitive handling or smooth, reliable components. This is a bike that's designed for any woman with an adventurous streak, an urge to push her boundaries or to go in search of new personal goals. With the benefit of our Size Split system - so every rider can find her perfect fit - and a design team dedicated to ensuring the best possible handling, comfort and safety, it's the perfect tool to help you discover new trails to explore. The Suntour air suspension fork features easy setup, low weight and smooth, bump-swallowing performance that improves both comfort and control. Meanwhile, the wide-ranging and smooth-shifting 3x10 Shimano transmission puts the right gear for any eventuality literally at your fingertips - and the powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and light, grippy Schwalbe tyres ensure you can always stop safely, no matter what the conditions. Comfort, control and a whole heap of fun: you really can have it all.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 Air RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Deore FD-M611, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500-3, 10-Speed, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M3050
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M3050
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file