Why buy bike from us?
What inspires you? For us it's making the best possible bikes - and that's where the Access WS SL comes in
Designed and built so that you can push your boundaries out on the trail, it's the inspiration you need to ride further, faster and in greater comfort than before. With a revised frame for 2019, we've worked hard to build a bike that's light, fast, safe, reliable... and above all, easy to live with. The superb 2x11 Shimano XT and SLX gear components put every climb within reach, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with light, grippy Schwalbe tyres and a RockShox Recon Silver air fork - with remote dropout - ensure you're always in full control. Whatever your passion - race, relax, or just trail exploring with your riding buddies - you'll get more from it with the Access WS SL.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, Triple Butted, Advanced Hydroforming, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLock
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-H, Sideswing, 31,8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-2, 36x26T, 170mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file