Why buy bike from us?
When your riding aspirations stretch further than your local trail centre, you'll want a bike that can match them.
That's why we developed the Access WS C:62 Pro - a carbon-framed hardtail for women who live and ride adventurously. You'll love the sleek looks and light weight, but this bike's beauty is more than skin deep. Carefully selected components include the smooth-shifting, wide-ranging and ultra-reliable Shimano XT 2x11 gears - which put every climb within reach. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can keep your speed in check no matter what the weather or trail conditions, while grippy and fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres work in harmony with the RockShox Recon Silver air suspension fork to smooth the trail. We even incorporated our Size Split system, so every rider can find her perfect fit. Low weight, beautiful design and fantastic performance: you really can have it all.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost 148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, 100mm, PopLock
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Racel Bar, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020, E-Type, Sideswing
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 170mm
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Front tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25, Rear tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: Natural Fit Active Race WS
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file