Why buy bike from us?
There are times in life when only the best will do - and this is one of them. The Access WS C:62 SL is unapologetically uncompromising.
Fast, light, nimble and responsive, every detail is designed to help you extract the absolute maximum from your time on the trail. With its stiff, light and lively carbon chassis, it would have been rude of us not to select the very best components. So that's what we did. Sram's GX Eagle transmission serves up 12 perfectly spaced gears with an enormous range, positive shifting and incredibly simple operation. Shimano's XT hydraulic disc brakes offer unparalleled stopping power - with a little help from the light, stiff and strong Fulcrum Red 55 wheels and grippy Schwalbe tyres. And the RockShox Reba air suspension fork with remote lockout is superbly accomplished rock swallower, giving you more speed, greater comfort and better control. We even included Newmen Evolution cockpit components - and the Size Split system means that, no matter how tall you are, there's an Access WS C:62 SL that will fit you perfectly. The only thing left to do is to decide where you're going to ride next...
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost 148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Air, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ DUB 32T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Front tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25, Rear tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race WS
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file