Why buy bike from us?
In our experience, women like to shred the trails just as hard as men. Why wouldn't you? It's fun, after all.
That's why we developed the Sting 120 EXC - an affordable, adaptable trail bike built specificallly for female riders. With a lightweight frame, easy to adjust Suntour air suspension fork and air shock, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano Deore drivetrain, it's got everything you need to take your trail riding to the next level. From a short trail centre spin to a long day out in the mountains, you'll surprise yourself how 120mm of front and rear travel can open up new horizons. And, with our clever Size Split system, every rider can find her perfect fit. What's stopping you?
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroforming, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 Air Disc, 120mm,
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M617-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M617, 36x22T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X10
- Shock: Suntour UNAir LOR8, 184x44mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400, 15QR, Boost
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400, Through Axle
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file